My Ex Was A Cheapskate

When you care about someone and they’re cheap with you financially and emotionally, it'll do nothing but bring down your self-worth and self-esteem. We learned valuable lessons about equality in relationships and what NOT to put up with. Thanks to all the cheap pricks who made this site possible. We may not have gotten a lot from you, but what we did get is a good laugh. At your expense! Send your story to excheapskate@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Can I Please Wipe and Flush You From My Life?

From: Jentastic

After dating Kevin for about a month, he showed his cheapness once more. We were at my apartment one morning. I had the day shift at work and he had the night shift and we were parting ways so he could go home and I could go to work. He said “I do need to drop by the office so I’ll follow you. I ran out of toilet paper” I tried to figure out how those two things connected . . . office . . . toilet paper . . . office . . . toilet paper. Couldn’t see the connection so I asked “What does going to work early have to do with toilet paper?” and he said “I need to steal a few roles from the men’s room and then go home”. The idea of other people from work seeing the guy I was dating steal toilet paper for his impending number 2 was too embarrassing to comprehend. I tried to explain that the grocery store was on the way to his apartment and he could just go there and buy some. His reply? “Toilet paper is expensive!” It is? Since when? I tried to reason with him for a few more minutes and that didn’t work. Finally I gave him money to buy his own paper. The idea of a 28-year-old man stealing toilet paper from his office is just too horrible to comprehend.

We soon broke up.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home