My Ex Was A Cheapskate

When you care about someone and they’re cheap with you financially and emotionally, it'll do nothing but bring down your self-worth and self-esteem. We learned valuable lessons about equality in relationships and what NOT to put up with. Thanks to all the cheap pricks who made this site possible. We may not have gotten a lot from you, but what we did get is a good laugh. At your expense! Send your story to excheapskate@yahoo.com

Monday, May 02, 2005

Should've Run For The Border...

I went on a short trip to explore San Antonio with my ex and I was hungry so we finally went to eat something at Taco Cabana. While I got us a table, he went up to the counter to order. I told him I wanted tacos. He came back with several tacos for himself and offered to “split” ONE of them with me. When I expressed dismay at half a taco he looked at me and said, “Well, I didn’t know you were THAT hungry.” I had to buy them myself (and thus, he saved $3).

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home