My Ex Was A Cheapskate

When you care about someone and they’re cheap with you financially and emotionally, it'll do nothing but bring down your self-worth and self-esteem. We learned valuable lessons about equality in relationships and what NOT to put up with. Thanks to all the cheap pricks who made this site possible. We may not have gotten a lot from you, but what we did get is a good laugh. At your expense! Send your story to excheapskate@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Give Us Some Luv, Ya'll!

Did I say something wrong? Is it me? Do I smell funny? Seriously – we need your stories. I mean, we’ve had bad stuff happen to us, but we want to hear from YOU! We’re bored! Send us tales of woe, ladiez! Oh, we know you have them. Don't lie to us!
Email us at excheapskate@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger warcrygirl said…

    The blogosphere ebbs and flows sometimes. It's the change in the weather; everyone wants to be at the beach or the pool.

    Don't worry; it'll pick back up. Have you thought about Blog Explosion? Go to my blog and click the BE button towards the bottom of the page. :)

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger dirtyweekender said…

    thanks for the support. we don't like being ignored. it makes us feel all sad n' hurt (: of curse, wait, we're at the pool too!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home