My Ex Was A Cheapskate

When you care about someone and they’re cheap with you financially and emotionally, it'll do nothing but bring down your self-worth and self-esteem. We learned valuable lessons about equality in relationships and what NOT to put up with. Thanks to all the cheap pricks who made this site possible. We may not have gotten a lot from you, but what we did get is a good laugh. At your expense! Send your story to excheapskate@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Magic Kingdom Fills Court Clown/Jester Position

My husband is so friggin' cheap, he just makes me want to puke!! Yesterday, we went to Disneyland for my birthday. My husband had to stop at the ATM before we got on the road. He turned to me and asked me how much money I had on me. I told him I had $15.00 dollars. He had a stupid and puzzled expression on his face. This clown had the nerve to ask me how I was getting into Disneyland. I said "Well, it's my birthday weekend, aren't you paying?" He told me no, he could only afford to pay for his own ticket!!! Naturally, I was outraged. He said, "I can't believe you're getting all bent out of shape over this." I tried to explain to this totally clueless man, that when a wife tells her husband that she wants to go someplace for her birthday, and he agrees to take her, there is an unspoken assumption that HE is going to pay!! That is, if he's a real man!! Anyway, we get into this huge arguement. My cheap ass husband tried to turn the tables on me by saying that we need more communication in our relationship, and if we had talked about this beforehand, there wouldn't have been any misunderstanding on my part. Can you BELIEVE that crap?!!! The ONLY understanding that I have is that he's CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!!!!!!! After we got to Disneyland, I ended up paying for the parking, as well as my own ticket to get in. Thank goodness I always have my ATM card. The tickets were only $56.00. He knew when my birthday was coming, so he's without excuse. His birthday is in a few months, and I'm going to make it my business to outcheap HIM!!!!!!! Cheap Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home